Do you want to be part of a rail & intermodal freight revolution ? Are you that sales pitbull with a golden heart ? Fancy boosting your career in a fast growing scale-up ?
Well then, come join us and get on board for the ride of your life !
At Ovinto we provide a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that automates and modernizes rail & intermodal freight management for companies in the Chemical, Oil & Gas industries. Our software makes it really easy & user friendly to:
- optimize & reduce manual input
- optimize efficiency
- increase safety
- reduce costs
We are honored to work with renowned clients such such as Evonik, BASF, Ineos, Sabic and LyondellBasell. We take pride in the fact that all clients that have started using our SaaS, still use it to this day. Or to put it another way: our churn is 0 ! We are currently a team of 12 people strong and we plan to grow to 18 people by end of 2020.
We have come a long way to find exactly the right product-market fit here at Ovinto, but now we have got it nailed. Our customer base is growing steadily, and our customers love our solution. So now it's time to scale ! Our goals are realistic, but ambitious: in 5 years time, we want grow our portfolio from 12 at the moment, to having Europe's top 100 Chemical companies and the top 100 Oil & Gas companies in our portfolio.
As our Business Developer, you will be a driving force behind the conquest of our target markets:
- You'll report to Felix, our Sales Manager and will work together very closely Frederick, our Chief Evangelist. The shared mission for the 3 of you is to close major clients with laser precision.
- You thouroughly research your target clients & the key stakeholders we'll need to convince.
- You identify the best ways to come into contact with the people we need, be it LinkedIn, introductions via our network, trade shows, client events, ...
- Together with Felix & Frederick you draw up a client approach plan and you execute it as a team. Every one of you approaches the right people, in order get the opportunity to pitch our solution in a demo session with the client's key stakeholders.
- By doing a rigorous preparation of this demo session, you ensure that we have excellent chances of.
- You finalize the deal and the contract, and once the contract is signed, you organize and prepare the kickoff meeting, together with one of our Customer Success Managers, who will become the point of contact for that client from then on.
- You'll have a lot of autonomy to organize and optimize your job for maximum efficiency and results.
Want to know if we'd fit with who you are ? Check out our DNA
- We live for our clients, we do everything we can to make them delighted with our product.
- We have a relentless focus on providing as much value as possible for all key people at our clients.
- We make heads turn at our clients because of our implementation speed and our top product quality.
- We work hard and play hard, but we realize that there's more to life than work alone.
- We take initiative & get stuff done.
- We work in a methodical and structured way.
- We respectfully speak our mind. We don't hold back feedback even if it can confront others.
- We don't take ourselves too seriously :)
What we offer
- A job in which you can build a broad and deep expertise in rail freight supply chain processes, together with a variety of world-class companies that are leaders in their field.
- An opportunity to grow together with a dynamic SaaS company.
- A job in wich you can impact the sustainability of our planet; supporting the rail freight sector, one of the most sustainable transport modes.
- a salary and benefits package that is very competitive in the market (including a company car, mobile phone subscription, hospitalisation & group insurance, ...)
- No more traffic jams on your way to work ! We recently moved to our brand new HQ in Aalter, well connected by road and rail, between Brugge & Gent.
- And last but not least: being welcomed by a jolly gang of enthusiastic people with a mission to change the freight world for the better !
By now, you probably already catch our drift in what we’re looking for:
- Ideally you have a solid experience in selling SaaS solutions to large corporate clients. In any case you have at least 3 years of sales experience.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree, or have gained equivalent work experience.
- You have a knack for Logistics and Supply Chain. Ideally you have completed an education in this field.
- You are a true relationship sales(wo)man. You can listen to your clients' needs like a boss, but your eye stays on the ball: signing that contract ! You can convince Senior Management with flair and a to-the-point line of reasoning.
- You strike a nice balance between being diplomatic and assertive.
- You like to take initiative, autonomy and responsibility.
- You love closing the deal and do everything that is necessary to get there.
- You're well organized.
- You’re in for a laugh: we are serious when we need to, and we have fun whenever we can ! Say hello to laughing your ass off during lunch breaks, crazy company outings to festivals (it's high time for Covid to be gone), and a golf simulator at the office every now and then :).
- You are Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Bonus points if you can get by in German and French (often our client's native languages). A lot of us have Dutch as native language, but don't let that hold you back ! :)
Give us a shout at email@example.com and we'll be with you as soon as possible.