Customer success manager
Are you intrigued by customers and the bottlenecks in their business processes? Do you want to make a difference in the digital transformation of Fortune Global 500 businesses? Then the position as customer success manager at Ovinto might just be right for you.
Since Ovinto is a customer centered B2B SaaS company, customer success is of major importance to us. You can deep dive into the customer’s supply chain reality and challenges. As a Customer Success Expert, you will be:
- guiding and driving the clients in the digital transformation of their Rail Freight Supply Chain;
- the principal point of contact for the supply chain operations teams of our largest accounts;
- building a continuous relationship with our customers (QBR, webinars, meetings, provide online support);
advising and educating them every step along the way;
- working closely with the VP of Sales to develop and grow the success of our customers and of the business goals.
As a customer success manager not a single day is the same. You are the Ovinto Expert and your aim will be to turn the customers and trial users into brand ambassadors. You are the voice of the customer’s supply chain operations team and serve as key point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the Ovinto team, including support, sales, and product.
The customer success manager we are looking for has the following skills:
- At least 2-5 years experience in a B2B customer support role, preferably in the SaaS/technology industry;
- fluent in Dutch and English (German and French are a plus);
- strong project management, planning and follow up skills;
- you have a passion for customer experience and a strong ability to balance customer needs and business priorities;
- you have an analytical mind, are a great listener, patient and can keep calm when times are busy;
- last but not least you are an excellent communicator and able to explain complex concepts in an understandable way.
What's in it for you?!
- The opportunity to be a part of a fast growing SaaS scale-up;
a challenging and versatile job in a fun and ambitious team;
a competitive remuneration package with benefits;
- regular adventurous and entertaining team-buildings;
- room for continuous learning and self-development;
- workspot at the brand-new HQ in the Aalter Business Hub, well connected by road and rail, between Brugge & Gent.